Sunday, October 11, 2009

How can or can I block an yahoo user from contacting me via email or messenger?

I`m trying to keep my ex-husband from contacting me

How can or can I block an yahoo user from contacting me via email or messenger?
well i know that you can stop a user from contacting you on yahoo by ignoring them...click the name u wish to ignore then copy the yahoo id name and delete the contact from your messenger list...then go up to actions and click send and instant message...paste the name u copied in there so u can send a message and send a message but u dont have to send a message...just hit the button on the right of the message box that says ignore u can report him as spam to that way he cant contact u on that name ever again


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting