Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is anyone having an issue with receiving email notifications through Instant Messenger?

This started about 3 days ago and I have checked all my settings, uninstalled and reinstalled messenger twice plus I have spoken with Yahoo about this and nothing has worked so far.

Is anyone having an issue with receiving email notifications through Instant Messenger?
I thought it was just me. Mine stopped notifying me about 10 days ago. I did the same thing - uninstalled %26amp; reinstalled everything. Hasn't helped--- sorry wish I could tell you how to fix it, but yes I had the exact same thing happen. I thought I had just done something weird accidently in my setting, but reset everything up %26amp; it just vanished.
Reply:I too, am having the same problems. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting