Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I can no longer get to my email through messenger insider. What settings have I messed up?

You may not have done anything,Yahoo is very buggy right now.It is going through a major upgrade and it is schitzophrenic right now and will be for a long time.It may be a software hangup at Yahoo,remember that and breathe easier.

I can no longer get to my email through messenger insider. What settings have I messed up?
you can also access your mail from the yahoo home page, or from your alerts, or our could make you a desktop icon for you email, but i do not know any settings of the insider
Reply:I lost one quick messenger icon once before but it came back later on after few days

bible study

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting