Sunday, October 11, 2009

How can I get my only my email addres to show on Yahoo email. Not my full name. Yahoo email and messenger.?

In Yahoo! Mail, you simply go to "Options" in the upper right corner, then where it says "Mail Address," you click the "Edit" button, delete your last name, then save changes. But for Messenger, you must remove from your Yahoo! Profile your full name, which probably isn't there in the first place:


http://manage.members.yahoo.com/index_li...

How can I get my only my email addres to show on Yahoo email. Not my full name. Yahoo email and messenger.?
In messenger preferences open contact info and change both lines. In options on the mail page enter pref's and change the from field.

study abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting