Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get Mozilla Firefox to pop up when I click on my Windows Live Messenger email alert box, not Int.Exp?

Every time I click on my Windows Live Messenger e-mail alert box, my Hotmail account pops up in Internet Explorer, but I want everything to start popping up in Mozilla Firefox instead. I have already made Mozilla Firefox my default web browser, so what do I do now to make it my default Internet search and get rid of Internet Explorer without uninstalling it?

How do I get Mozilla Firefox to pop up when I click on my Windows Live Messenger email alert box, not Int.Exp?
enter Firefox,goto Tools-%26gt;Options-%26gt;Advanced and at the bottom,check "Always ckeck to see if Firefox blabla" then click Check now and clock ok


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting