Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can I not open Yahoo messenger and Yahoo email on the same computer.?

When I logg on Messenger tells me that I have been signed out as I have signed in on a different computer or device. When I have messenger email says that I have been disconnected from chat as I have signed in from another computer or device. I only have the one computer!

Why can I not open Yahoo messenger and Yahoo email on the same computer.?
I think someone hacked into your email while you were on and when they sign off you sign off too because its one person using your email to talk to people who you talk to and who knows maybe they read the conversations you have with other people and know almost all about you so i suggest changing your password


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting