Sunday, October 11, 2009

My email notifier on messenger has stopped working. The new emails go to my inbox, but are not letting me know

on messenger, which I use a lot while I'm researching so I don't have to keep going to my mailbox to check for new mail, any suggestions anyone?

My email notifier on messenger has stopped working. The new emails go to my inbox, but are not letting me know
There is a problem with yahoo. Here is the message that I got from Yahoo yesterday...





Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Messenger.


As you have noticed we are curently having issues with the Yahoo! Messenger Mail Alert failing to notify the arrival of new email messages, and we certainly apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.


At this time we would like to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Although we can not offer you an estimate as to when this problem will be fixed, please be assured that we are aware that the problem exists and our engineers are investigating this further. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any further information regarding this issue. We will certainly notify you once we have word from our Messenger Engineering team when this is resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting