Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My yahoo id allows me in under my email, however it does not for my messenger. Help?

My login ID is prettybutterflyhall. I have used it for as long as I have been on yahoo and ever since I downloaded the new messenger 9.0 (I think) it has not been working, even though I have changed the password a couple of times. What do I do?

My yahoo id allows me in under my email, however it does not for my messenger. Help?
There are so many of these messenger services it gets confusing. There used to be MSN, which has now been changed to Windows Live Messenger, which apparently has been updated and then if you are a Yahoo user there is Yahoo Live Messenger. Chances are if you have been using this same Login for some time, you started with MSN so I would see if you still have that under your Programmes list and if you don't , then try Windows Live Messenger. I'll bet you still can get in under that programme


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting