Sunday, October 11, 2009

How can I get my only my email addres to show on Yahoo email. Not my full name. Yahoo email and messenger.?

I don't know about messenger---but change your name on your mail --like this.





Click "options"--upper right of mail page--then scroll to and click "general preferences". At the top of that page under *Names and Emails* you can erase all (or part ) of the name showing on the "from" line and put in whatever you want--nickname or other---then click "save" at bottom of page.





If you're using Beta mail---go to mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an acct.%26gt;%26gt;select Yahoo mail%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;scroll to general preferences and change it and save it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting