Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Did the Windows Live Messenger email inbox link change recently?

I noticed that when I click "email inbox" on messenger it takes me to a sign-in screen that seems different from the one I saw a week ago. However I just installed (a standalone) windows live messenger on a new machine and I want to make sure there's no virus. The sign in screen just looks different. This was the link - https://login.live.com/ppsecure/sha1auth...





That is correct right? It's just that it looks different from the www.hotmail.com signin screen. Thank you.

Did the Windows Live Messenger email inbox link change recently?
thats the msn signin screen


it still does the same thing though
Reply:come on man its msn, they can change the colors and text there not the functionality. It sucked back when it all started and sucks now. no offense


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting