Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yahoo Messenger/Email Problems?

When i log on to yahoo IM It says i have 5 new messeges. Then i log on again and it says i Have 7 new messeges and so on and so forth. I logged on today and it isaid i have 25 new emails. It just recently started to happen. I have read some threads and i dont know what to do. I have yahoo messenger 8.0 and i am puzzled. Can anyone help me out? I would be very greatful.





Thx





Jsjgamer

Yahoo Messenger/Email Problems?
Hummm sounds like a bug. You know Yahoo Messenger 8.1 has been acting really strange this whole entire month, so all i can tell you is to try to reinstall, and if things don't work out, than you may have to contact Yahoo's Customer Service:(800) 318-0783. Note: yahoo messenger and there services have been acting really strange throughout this whole month..so you're not alone:).
Reply:Yes, I have been experiencing the same issue. I tried logging into my mail box, mark all mails as unread (CTRL+A and Context Menu option), and then marking em back as read. It seemed to do the trick a few times, but lately its too much of a pain to go through all of that. I hope they fix the bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting