Sunday, October 11, 2009

I want to be able to chat while checking email. How do i chat on my email by not opening yahoo messenger??

WIth the new yahoo mail, my dad is able to chat when he is checking his mail. He doesnt have to open yahoo messenger and chat from there, the same way he is writing email, is the same way he chats on the same page as the email. I also want that feature but how do i add it so that i dont have to sign on to yahoo messenger and i can just sign in to my email, check mail and at the same time chat?

I want to be able to chat while checking email. How do i chat on my email by not opening yahoo messenger??
You can hide your status while online by going into your profile and there is a question in there that asks if you want to be shown off line while checking email. Now, the messenger, when you log in, log in as invisible, the you can scroll the names and if there is someone you want to see you online you click their name and go to the bottome and select let this person see me online, and only the ones you choose will see u online. Hope it helps.


TLCinTexas
Reply:If you are specifically talking about yahoo, i dont know a way to do that. I do know that you can open a gmail account, and chat with anyone else that has a gmail account while they are on line. You can chat and do email at the same time. this should take you there, mail.google.com . Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting