Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I click the envelop on the messenger it want me to sign in,how can I get to my email directly?

unfortunatley I clicked NO when it asked me for directly going to my email.

When I click the envelop on the messenger it want me to sign in,how can I get to my email directly?
So, if you are saying, you clicked no by accident, the envelope would of brought you to your mail box, great. If you are saying, it does not let you get your mail. Your mail box on Yahoo, is separate then your IM archive mail. Two different forums. You would have to click on the 'mail' in the larger box, that comes up to direct you to Yahoo on line Internet, to get to your home address mail box. If that answers your question. YOu should not have to log back on, unless you are under a different name, I have two IM"S, and two mail boxes.. but each of the names are the same, for IM, and for my email address... Hope that helps you. Change your email address to the same name your IM is... and you'll never have to mess with it again.

market research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting