Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can open my email. My messenger and yahoo page wors, but my mail not, any help, please?

Offline Mail Server. Access your Yahoo mailbox via http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/.


OR


If you have.


Yahoo! Mail has experienced a login error OR "Unable to load mail javascript files."





Just do this and you are good to go !!!


IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Delete all browsing history.





Firefox %26gt; Firefox Tools, Clear Private Data, check 'Cache' only, Clear


Private Data Now.


Then your Yahoo Mail will load and open successfully.

I can open my email. My messenger and yahoo page wors, but my mail not, any help, please?
Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. I was advised to uninstall Javascript and then reinstall the latest version. This worked for me. If it does not for you then apparently it's only in the all new version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...
Reply:Si care ste providerul tau? Astral/UPC?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting