Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I stop yahoo messenger from notifying me every time I get an email?

Every time I get an email an annoying yellow picture of an envelope appears on bottom right of screen. I use yahoo messenger while i play games to communicate. i wouldnt mind if it didnt flicker on during my game. It even minuses some games! frustrating. and the worst part is, when i click the envelope i still have to type in my email and password. some shortcut that is.

How do I stop yahoo messenger from notifying me every time I get an email?
.


Hello





Login to Yahoo! Messenger and select "Messenger" on the menu, then select "Preferences" and "Alerts".





To turn off the mail icon deselect "Showing a message at the bottom right of the screen".





Click "OK" when you're ready to exit "Preferences".





Best wishes,


pup


.
Reply:tnx! Report Abuse


bulletin surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting