Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yahoo messenger email alerts no updating anymore?

Hello,





Since yesterday I've noticed when I get a new email my messenger pops the visual alert on my taskbar (the little envelope) but then when I click on the check mail button of my webpage that envelope remains there whereas usually it would disappear and only appear again if I got new mail...





Any ideas on why this is going on or how to fix this?





Thanks!


Andie

Yahoo messenger email alerts no updating anymore?
Alerts have been coming and going for many of us lately, while yahoo has been doing maintence and updating. Yahoo says this is a glitch and will clear on it's own. Mine is finally straightened out after 2 weeks of coming and going.
Reply:I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the latest version of Messenger, but it still hasn't fixed the problem. I'm using Messenger Vers. 3.0 Beta 3 Build 98006 on Mac OSX 10.4.8.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting