Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When I click the Yahoo Messenger toolbar ( email, 360 yahoo), it does not appear the IE page?

When I click the Yahoo Messenger toolbar ( email, 360 yahoo), it does not appear and show up the internet explorer page. I try to reinstall the YM but no use! what should I do?

When I click the Yahoo Messenger toolbar ( email, 360 yahoo), it does not appear the IE page?
Here is a link to Yahoo Messenger Help which lists all the various problems Yahoo Messenger users may have and provides step by step, easy to follow solutions/instructions:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...





(Make sure to bookmark or save this link to favorites for future problems or questions you might have!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting