Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I do not like yahoo messenger to let anyone use my yahoo email when the computer starts up?

When my computer starts up yahoo messenger appears and anyone can get into my e-mail I would like this to be secure for only myself.

I do not like yahoo messenger to let anyone use my yahoo email when the computer starts up?
Set it so that Yahoo Messanger does not start up automatically. When you sign out, uncheck the box that says "start messanger automatically".





Hope that helps. :)
Reply:Un-check the boxes at the bottom of the messenger window that say "remember my ID and password" and "sign in automatically". Then go to preferences after you open messenger and uncheck the box that starts messenger when your computer is booted.

cancer research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting