Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yahoo messenger email...HELP!!!!!?

Why is it that on yahoo messenger when it says that I have a new email, my computer wont let me click on the button that says "You have 2 new email." I click on it and nothing happens. Is something wrong with my computer. Its stinks now that I have to log in now the long way. Can you help me?

Yahoo messenger email...HELP!!!!!?
I really can't help you .......I have the same problem tho. I have been trying to check my mail for about 3 hours and the same thing keeps happening.
Reply:I also got the same problem. When I receive a new email, the number of new email that YM announced will increase and it doesn't decrease even I have read.


Now number of my new emails is 14 even no new email is in Inbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting