Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do i cancel my messenger account if i'm a guest and not my email account?

I don't want my girlfriend to be able to access my messenger account but i'm a guest in the account. I want to keep my email and end my messenger account. I've tried to go to the control panel and delete the account with no luck. what do i do?

How do i cancel my messenger account if i'm a guest and not my email account?
Log into your account page then go to the control panel. Go to Add/Delete programs, find Yahoo Messenger and delete it. This should not effect any other account and I doubt she put restrictions on it.





Or do you mean you are just a guest on her Yahoo Messenger? I've not heard of that but what you can do is delete all messages stored or change your password. You need to start your own Yahoo Account. If you have you can delete Yahoo messenger with no problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting