Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yahoo email/messenger help?

I closed my yahoo email account months ago. I no longer have access to the account. Nor can I use that username to access messenger, but when someone that had my username on their messenger friends list clicks on view profile, it has my profile visable. How is that possible when I don't have that email username anymore???

Yahoo email/messenger help?
sometimes the email addresses don't get deleted by themselves, the person has to delete it, the one that has you... like for example... lets say you have me in your email contacts and i delete my email account, it's still gonna show up in your contacts because you saved it there and it will not delete by itself unless you do it. so don't worry, it's normal k? hope this calms your mind


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting