Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I get Yahoo Messenger to stop the pop up notifications when I get an email?

At the top of Yahoo Messenger click the Messenger Menu and then go to Preferences. Choose the Alerts%26amp;Sounds category. In the list of available actions scroll down until you see "I receive a message in Yahoo! Mail," and select it so it is highlighted. Now under where it says "Alert me by" uncheck the box "Showing a message at the right bottom corner of my screen." While you are on this page you can customize other notifications either by an alert or sound. Now when you are done click OK.

How do I get Yahoo Messenger to stop the pop up notifications when I get an email?
Yes, this is good.After using a registry cleaner you\'re going to need spyware protection to get rid of the main source of registry errors which is... spyware. Just to be on the safe side, run this program after you run your registry cleaner. It will help out immensely preventing future registry errors.


%26lt; http://pcleaner.info/reg %26gt;


%26lt; http://satellitetves.com/reg %26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting