Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi guys, can someone tell me how i go about deleting or cancelling my yahoo email and messenger subscription?

Basically I want to cancel it as i have no need to use email or messenger any longer due to personal circumstances and I'd like to delete it , can someone give me advice please? if you know the process involved, thanks guys %26amp; gals :)

Hi guys, can someone tell me how i go about deleting or cancelling my yahoo email and messenger subscription?
Terminate your email account by signing into it and following this link. https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use...





You will have to go through your list of programs to remove Messenger.
Reply:go to start, settings,control panel, add and remove and remove them .. and your welcome : )

study abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting