Monday, May 24, 2010

PC Problem Help!I can't login to my hotmail, Messenger or work email from home.?

It keep saying 'The page cannot be displayed'...My net connection is fine and this only effects sites I have to login on (except it seems Yahoo)..It started happening yesterday afternoon. ANy ideas and can you help?

PC Problem Help!I can't login to my hotmail, Messenger or work email from home.?
I have found another website that u can ask your questions and answer


other's questions.It also pays u to do so.I have been paid 10$ for


asking my questions so far.U can ask this question there too.


I hope it will be more helpful.


for more information u can visit:


http://www.mylot.com/?ref=registrationfo...





I love it.It is awesome and a lot of fun.
Reply:There is one solution and that is if you are already signed in to MY MSN you might get this problem of not being able to logon to hotmail, if this is the case then simply sign out of MY MSN and then try again to access Hotmail, what I did was to add a link in MY MSN webpage so when I wanted to access Hotmail all I had to do was to click on the link in stead of having to sign out and sign back in again, it works every time , good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting