Monday, May 24, 2010

I can access email, but messenger service auto not working?

I can access email service, but cannot get into messenger service. I usually don't have to do anything because it is set on auto sign in. Does yahoo messenger service sometimes have problems in that area of connection

I can access email, but messenger service auto not working?
The problem is on Yahoo's end. Mine has been down since yesterday. I removed and reinstalled it, changed the password, and did everything else suggested to me. There are a lot of people posting questions about this. I guess we all just have to wait until Yahoo fixes whatever their problem is.
Reply:Yeah the same issue is going around world wide. Im not sure but it seems like certain servers are down. My friend from the West Coast is having no problems. But Im in central US and nothing I try is working. Just one of those sit back and relax issues and maybe Yahoo will figure out the problem soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting