Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I sign in to yahoo messenger? I have a yahoo email address and it works. YM used to work too. No more!

I downloaded a later version of Yahoo messenger and then the problems started. Before that, I used Yahoo Messenger regularly. Now instead I just cannot sign in. Mysteriously enough, I could sign in two or three times, absolutely randomly, weeks ago, (after I downloaded the new version) in between MANY attempts that did not work. Again, before the new download I used it all the time with no problems.





I tried all I knew to get the signing in to work. I changed the password and it was confirmed. In vain. The email address instead worked all the time. The Yahoo Messeneger remained stubborn. I also tried all 4 connection preferences. Again, to no avail.





Before I downloaded the new version YM I used YM all the time, with zero problems.





What can I do?





Thanks!

How can I sign in to yahoo messenger? I have a yahoo email address and it works. YM used to work too. No more!
Alot of people I know have problems with the new version, myself included thats why most deleted it and went back to version 7, it's more stable.





Here is a link to get the older versions that actually work
Reply:the is is okay


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting