Monday, May 24, 2010

Some one has stolen my email password and i cant log on to my email or messenger how do i cancel the account?

some one has stolen my password and i cant get into my email .. how do i cancel out that email account

Some one has stolen my email password and i cant log on to my email or messenger how do i cancel the account?
I don't think you can, whoever has the new password now owns that email.





Next time either be more careful with your password and/or get a more secure password.





This website will give you ideas for a very secure password.


http://www.lockdown.co.uk/?pg=combi%26amp;s=ar...





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting