Friday, November 6, 2009

Were to change the Email account used to send from messenger?

if I go to the ACTIONS tab (in Yahoo Messenger)and select send an email it reverts/defaults to my normal email account not my yahoo one, how or were can I change this?

Were to change the Email account used to send from messenger?
In Internet Explorer click Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs. Select Yahoo! Mail from the pulldown menu next to "E-mail" then click "Apply" and "OK".


If Yahoo! Mail is not a listed choice when trying to set up your default E-mail program in Internet Explorer you need to go to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ext/e... There you can download a small but necessary file which will set Yahoo! Mail as your default e-mail program.
Reply:Such a question is a conundrum. Beats me, dude. ... That is an enigma. Best of luck, sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


messenger email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting